Content and Design Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent writing and design skills to assist our sales and marketing team in promoting IT Service Management technologies (specifically Cherwell Service Management). We seek a prolific and talented content creator and designer who can write and produce exceptional materials. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Assist in the RFP response process by styling content to meet both proposal requirements and internal standards to win new business.
- Create 2-3 ITSM focused content pieces each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Work with the executive, sales, and marketing team to create exceptional presentations.
- Create and manage the production of rfps, powerpoint, web copy, pdfs, blog posts, case studies, testimonials, video scripts, workshop and presentation materials.
- Collaborate with marketing team, sales professionals, clients, partners, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Superb writing and editing skills.
- Sophisticated design aesthetic appropriate for B2B focused content.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Expert level skills with MS Word and Powerpoint
- Technical aptitude: Can easily learn new digital tools as well as write towards a technical audience