We are pleased to introduce our latest partner, Bomgar, the worldwide leader in secure, appliance-based remote support solutions.
- With Bomgar, you can support customers on remote computers running Windows, Mac or various Linux distros.
- You can also support a variety of mobile devices – including Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile.
- All through a secure appliance from your preferred device!
Bomgar’s remote support solution enables you to remotely access and fix nearly any device, running any platform, located anywhere in the world. Control multiple systems, chat with multiple end-users, and collaborate with other reps to fix problems faster and unlike old-school point-to-point remote access tools and cloud-based solutions, Bomgar routes all activity through a secure appliance that sits behind your firewall.
- “Because of the simple installation process, Texas State was able to set up the Bomgar Box and begin performing sessions from the first day of deployment. With 15 support reps taking advantage of the solution, the Texas State IT team performs over 400 remote control sessions per month. Because problems can be fixed over the internet, call escalation has decreased by 80%, and on-site visits have decreased by 80-90%. On incidents in which a Bomgar session is used, call times have been reduced by 50-75% and first-call resolution has increased by 40-50%. By supporting their end users remotely, Texas State’s IT personnel are more efficient than ever.”
- “When you consider that the desktop support center is 20 miles away from that hospital, the travel costs add up fast,” Bryant says. “We were able to decrease the on-site timeshare support visits by 90% when we introduced Bomgar.Since Norton implemented Bomgar, call times have dropped 30-60%.“We’ve been able to increase the availability of support staff because, frankly, they are not on those 30 and 40 minute calls anymore,” Bryant says.