Avante is a thought leader in providing Continual Service Improvement as a Service (CSIaaS); which combines coaching services with a series of tools powered by ThinkITSM.
We guide you through the creation and execution of your performance improvement plans, connect to your existing ITSM toolsets and enable you to quickly and efficiently implement a formal performance improvement program.
What is Continual Service Improvement (CSI)?
Continual Service Improvement (CSI) is a structured way to analyze, identify, prioritize, approve, monitor and achieve continual improvements in your service delivery organization.
The practice consists of 6 simple steps to help you define the goals and objectives understand where you are and target where you want to be, define service and process improvement tactics along with a management plan to get there including measurement and corrective actions.
- Step 1: Start your CSI Program with a focus on Service Desk and Incident Management.
- Step 2: Use the Pre-defined Service Desk Improvement Report Card* to identify performance around 8 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and determine importance weightings.
- Step 3: Baseline and analyze your performance against the 8 KPIs.
- Step 4: Identify performance gaps and prioritize improvement opportunities for approval by a senior level governance body.
- Step 5: Define tactical scope and action plans (tactics, resources, due dates).
- Step 6: Initiate improvements and manage the your plan.
- Step 7: Track progress, take corrective actions & provide monthly Improvement Report Card to show overall improvement progress (Value Indicator Tracking).
- Step 8: Record CSI Program accomplishments and lessons learned and feed into the next cycle of improvement.
- Step 9: Communicate your successes and demonstrated outcomes; build a culture of continual improvement!
Contact us to learn more.
Our vision to make Continual Service Improvement (CSI) adoption affordable and practical culminated in a unique partnership where IP from the Avante consulting team is delivered through ITSMCoach powered by ThinkITSM; a flexible set of tools and consulting that helps bridge the gap between ITIL theory on service improvement and the ability to apply that theory to real world IT situations.
ITSM Coach provides a suite of solutions that help plan, target, measure and report on CSI initiatives. Specifically, the solution automates a number of highly integrated activities that are required to achieve CSI success.