Aligning customer’s technology performance to their business and customer experiences through highly innovative, on-demand solutions.
FireScope SDDM (Secure Discovery and Dependency Mapping)
The fastest path to modeling application and service dependencies.
- Build dependency maps of all devices, applications, IT and business services.
- Federate Cherwell CMDB and keeping the baseline accurate for ITSM platforms, while accelerating deployment activities and ROIs.
- Have a RISK based approach to Change Management identifying up and downstream dependencies of configuration items (CI’s).
- Leveraging SDDM Always-On Technology to identify unauthorized changes and new CI’s risks.
FireScope SDDM + Cherwell
Enables Cherwell customers to achieve a highly accurate, service-aware CMDB.
- Native integration with the Cherwell platform.
- Better visibility of the infrastructure reduces the time between identification and resolution of service-impacting Incidents.
- Service Management teams are armed with accurate and relevant system-generated information, enabling more effective first-time resolution when compared to often vague, user-reported issues such as “Email isn’t working.”
- Automated discovery, mapping, and configuration of best practice monitoring enable rapid implementation while reducing the workload typically required to achieve effective service visibility.
FireScope SPM (Service Performance Manager)
Enterprise IT service monitoring has never been easier.
- Centralize network, application, virtualization, user experience, storage and IT service monitoring into a single platform.
- Automatically map IT service dependencies and apply best practice monitoring without adding to your workload.
- Eliminate event storms such as when a single switch fails and you receive hundreds of notifications.
- Rapid time to value through cloud-based delivery, with your first dashboards ready on day one.